The ever-increasing pace of business life and the growing focus on a performance culture means a high level of pressure on employees – which can have a direct impact on business performance. This in turn, means the pressure on your clients to provide a supportive and healthy working environment has never been greater.
Our EAP is available either as a fully integrated package, providing maximum benefit to your clients and their employees, or on a modular as-required basis. It’s designed to offer round the clock advice and counselling on a whole range of legal, medical and domestic issues by phone, or through face-to-face counselling.
Whatever the issue, employees can feel free to talk in complete confidence to our in-house team of professional counsellors, lawyers or medical staff - they're there to help anytime, 365 days a year.
Our classic EAP is formed of the following components:
- Free phone 24/7-hour counselling and advice line
- Face-to-face counselling sessions
- Free phone 24/7 legal, financial and information advice line
- Interactive health and wellbeing web portal with 24/7 medical and lifestyle advice line
- Management support service
- Product differentiation
Adding additional services such as an EAP to your product suite is cost effective, and will help to add value and differentiate your proposition from others in the marketplace
- Increased profitability and income generation
Happier customers tend to be more loyal, and it could also help with new business acquisition
- Improved customer value and relations
Adding on a service designed to look after the health and wellbeing of customers and their employees will promote your relationship and add to the perceived value of your product
- Reduces their risk of stress related litigation and overall organisational stress levels
- Manages company risk by helping them to meet their 'duty of care' for staff and to satisfy health and safety guidelines
- Increases morale, productivity and employee loyalty
- Reduces sickness absence rates
- Simple to implement
- Valuable, but low cost benefit for their employees
- Offers a vital support service for management
We pride ourselves on offering the highest level of service quality, assured through the quality of people we employ, and reflected by our various accreditations which include:
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) accredited counselling service
- ISO 9001:2008 quality accredited telephone advice services
- FirstAssist has registered provider status with the Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA)
- Legal service complies with the professional standards and ethics regulated by the Law Society.